AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health Insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 4/6/2011 00:14 (#1710773 - in reply to #1695125)
Subject: Re: Health Insurance

Well somebody gotta pay for all the people who don't pay for there own, another thing that really makes me made is the way they just keep paying young people to have kids not only do we pay for the hospital stay, we then feed them to, just the other day my wife's cousin who is 18 or maybe 19 posts on her facebook page that she is pregnate AGAIN just had one in November that the taxpayers paid for and is feeding now and then she gets knocked up again 5-6 months later and we get to pay for another one guess it is cheaper to let the taxpapers foot the bill than buy condoms, and hey this stuff is not cheap wife and I have a high deductable plan and maturnity coverage @ 5k just so we can aford to pay the premium we just had little one in January and we are still getting bills but between the doctor checkups, hospital stay the bill is well over 12K already and as luck would have it 1500 was last year so we pay that plus another 5K this year so I get to pay even more out of pocket. Dennis SEND

Edited by Dennis SEND 4/6/2011 00:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)