AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Airport check in
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Jbatmick
Posted 3/6/2011 18:38 (#1654370 - in reply to #1653874)
Subject: Re: Airport check in

Hastings, Florida
Several years ago wife and I took grand-daughter on her first plane trip. As we went through the airport check-in, I was chosen for the longer, complete search. My granddaughter, about 14, had grown tired of carrying her small bag, so I had it with me. Imagine my embarrassment when they opened the bag, and her bra and panties were in there. Wife and teenager had already left the area, so there was no one there to help me explain. I was told the law clearly states everyone has to carry their own luggage, and the airport police wanted an explanation for the child's underwear, since I seemed to be traveling alone, and there were several missing kids near here. Wife finally returned and helped me convince the gestapo I was not a pervert. I guess really that was just good police work.
Another time my airline ticket was in the name of "JODY" ( my normal name), But my photo ID said "JOSEPH".
It took over 10 minutes to convince 3 of the checkers I was who I said I was. They could not be convinced Jody was short for Joseph. I got a little upset that time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)