AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Little known medical fact
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

don@nebr
Posted 2/24/2011 15:26 (#1633440)
Subject: Little known medical fact

Got my teeth punched out today. Well actually dentist pulled all my remaining upper teeth but was a real tough job for him.

I have been to numerous medical doctors and many many dentists over the years and all they wanted to do is fix fix fix. THIS dentist wondered how my teeth were in such bad shape in spite of spending cazillions fixing them time after time. He was going thru the reasons for very bad looking teeth and he asked about gerd for me. I said why yes I have had terrible, actually worse than terrible gerd thru the years.

His response was there was NO way on earth to keep decent teeth with a severe case of gerd/reflux. And no havent EVER taken an illegal drug here,,,so that is off the table.

I post this for the younger guys and even the older ones,,,TRY TRY TRY to get the gerd under control or possibley face losing your teeth and having store bought ones. BTW both my parents have severe gerd also and they have had dentures as long as I can remember.

Now why is it dentists and doctors dont discuss this barely known fact of life??
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)