AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John from SD caught me sneaking back
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John SD
Posted 2/17/2011 13:45 (#1619360 - in reply to #1619171)
Subject: RE: John from SD caught me sneaking back

Don, if I'm quick on the switch that's about got to be the first time ever LOL! Sorry to hear about your accident but it sounds like you are on the mend. Doesn't take much of an accident to put any of us out of business, or worse. I'm glad your kids and grandkids are close enough to help out.

Don't know what to tell you about finding an ag related job. I am always impressed with the knowledge and experience of a certain "older" gentleman who works in the Runnings store in Rapid City. I don't even know his name, but I think he has been with them from the start and through the change of the original Country General to Runnings. He is always knowlegdeable about what his store sells and takes time to help every customer find what they are looking for. Some of the younger guys I see in there don't know, or just don't care.

The downside of a job working at Menards or Runnings or someplace like that might be being on your feet all day if your legs aren't quite up to it. Looks like guys who work in a store like that must put on a lot of miles in a day. But at least it's not out in the cold and the wind bundled up with a lot of heavy clothes.

Oh here's the post I was thinking of, that was quite a while back too. Your contributions to the discussions here have been missed! http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=116744&posts=4...

Edited by John SD 2/17/2011 14:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)