AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dead Made-Off...and a * Retraction
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 12/11/2010 20:48 (#1480774 - in reply to #1480230)
Subject: Re: Dead Made-Off

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
KevinM - 12/11/2010 14:41

Curt Keiser - 12/11/2010 13:15
Rich - 12/11/2010 11:59 What do you think is sad? That they carry the last name or that their dad committed suicide?
I am having having a hard time feeling sad either way.. I do feel sad for all those that were bilked out of their savings. Of course they should have been more diligent in looking how it could be such a high return. Greed does cloud our vision.

Alot of those that were bilked were not investing directly with Bernie. Their advisors were lazy asses who didn't do their due diligence or they obviously would have seen that "the emporor had no clothes". Although even govt regulators couldn't/wouldn't see the truth through their "filters" either.

Which brings up another subject. D-I-V-E-R-S-I-F-C-A-T-I-O-N. The fact that these advisors had individuals' entire portfolios with a single investment (granted it was supposed to be a diversified fund) speaks volumes about their thought process. "Wham bam thank you maam, done deal, took care of that, got er done, ___________ insert your favorite phrase, now let's go play golf I'm worn out from all that 'work'". And to add insult to injury I bet the vast majority still have a securities license. Pitiful.

So madoff is more guilty than the idiots that "mis " managed my retirement funds - I lost about 60 % .

Why cant they be charged ?

With that said id rather eat dinner with Bernie Madoff ,than Barrak Obamma ,At least one of them can do math ......

Tommy
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)