AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Miley Cyrus' latest....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GinNB
Posted 12/13/2010 08:19 (#1483177 - in reply to #1482914)
Subject: Re: Miley Cyrus' latest....

I was a nerd I guess- very little drinking and no drugs.  Drinking age is either 18 or 19 up here anyway, depending on the province.  I didn't hang with those that allegedly did drugs (never even saw any until university) and, with the brilliance of youth, made sure they knew I thought they were losers and idiots.  I'm sure some of them faked it just to hang with the party crowd.  Help them?  Certainly nothing that would support or encourage their use, and definitely not profit from it, but in hindsight even if a friend WAS using something, I'm not sure even stopping them from using something once the first time I saw it would've helped. I wouldn't have been around for a second time.

Even back then though, I probably would've been able to figure out that my classmates were smart enough to tag me as a potential drug dealer for selling "drugs" to druggies.  You think EVERYBODY thought that you were just shaving the Ts off a Tylenol?  Just like Miley was REALLY just smoking something legal from that bong?  Few people will ever know for sure, but if you think you didn't hurt yourself in some way for doing it then you're mistaken.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)