AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

anyone stay at 'moon palace' in Cancun?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 12/6/2010 13:47 (#1471048 - in reply to #1470654)
Subject: RE: anyone stay at 'moon palace' in Cancun?

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Kevin, my wife & I were down there two winters ago & had a great time. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed in the resort. It is a beautiful resort with a really nice beach. We had a beach front room which was great. The service is very good, the food is fair to great depending on which restaurant you choose to eat at. I'm not a heavy drinker so the weak drinks didn't bother me. All you need to do is tell them to give more alcohol in the drink if your wanting it stronger. A little $1 tip here & there goes along way for service & they don't forget you. But that you don't have to do if don't want to because it's supposed to be included in you rate. I always did however. If you brought $50-$75 in one dollar bills wouldn't hurt, again optional.

It is very close to the airport ( seems like 5 minutes away) which is nice. Some people said they didn't like that because you can hear the planes coming & going all the time, but it didn't bother us a bit. If you've been in that area you might want to consider some of the off site excursions that are available to do down there. There is a lot to do, it just depends on your interest.

You will have fun while there just be careful & go as a group if your off the resort. On the resort we wern't concerned at all about our safety. We went to a different resort last winter equally as nice "El Dorado Royale" & had a great time. From what I've been reading in the papers it sound like the drug cartel is getting closer to the Cancun area so be on your toes. We're looking for something different this winter away from Mexico.

Got any more questions e-mail is in profile.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)