AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Happy Thanksgiving Folks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 11/25/2010 02:57 (#1452904)
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving Folks

Kansas
Friends I wish you a wonderful day full of good memories of all your blessings.

I lost a dear friend yesterday morning that I had wrote about over a year ago that was battling cancer. He was my science teacher in high school. My heart sank into the pit of my stomach as I read on facebook what his daughter had written.

While saddened, in my optimistic view of things I have learned to see a silver lining that couldn't of been brought before me at a more fitting time then Thanksgiving.

I think about how he influenced my life. How he was that one teacher that I always could count on for a no bs answer and of all those teachers that I had grown to despise over the years paying my debt to society with that 4 year prison sentence (at least how I viewed it as such back then) He was the one and only that I always highly respected for his wisdom and his character that he shared with me.

Amazingly, sadness at some times in life jar loose a thought that reminds one there are far more things to be thankful for then we have at the mere forefront of our mind.

So again I say to you, A very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I wish your day full of happiness and Joy.

God Rest your soul Mr. McKee.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)