AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm probably going to get it for this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

McCartman
Posted 11/21/2010 22:56 (#1447407 - in reply to #1447050)
Subject: Re: I'm probably going to get it for this

You want an answer? Ok - I agree with Chris. She is starting to act like a disgrace - which is sad because a lot of young girls idolize her, including my three oldest girls. Like it or not, she has some responsibility to act somewhat appropriately and set examples. If she is not mature enough to make the right decisions, papa Cyrus needs to step in and set her straight - and he is failing at that because it is becoming obvious that he sees only dollar signs.

This has nothing to do with envy - this has all to do with social responsibility. I'm a conservative - but never really though Slick Willy Clinton was that bad of a President - EXCEPT for his flings with Monica. There are a lot of people that think the same way about him. I suppose you think it is because we are all envious of him too. Nothing could be further from the truth and these two examples are very similar.

As for Miley - we let our girls watch her old shows on Youtube, but we no longer let them watch and of her newer stuff. We can only shelter them so much though - as most of their friends are gaga over her too - and they are exposed to it at school.

Maybe when your girl gets to be that age, you will see it differently. Until then, stop being an a-hole.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)