AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm probably going to get it for this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 11/21/2010 05:43 (#1445816 - in reply to #1444722)
Subject: RE: I'm probably going to get it for this

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
Chris - 11/20/2010 09:05

Does anyone else feel sad that Miley Ray Cyrus seems to be headed down the same path as Lindsay Lohan?

I didn't have daughters and now at this age I certainly don't watch shows with little girls in them but my wife watches things like Oprah and other similar shows while she works and Cyrus was on them.  I thought she was a decent roll role model for little girls and now she's becoming or is just another girls gone wild Hollywood kid.

It seems like very few kids in Hollywood ever get to have anything like a normal life.  I would never have let my kids anywhere near an acting or singing career.

There was an interesting discussing in one of my classes years ago about becoming famous at an early age for something and then spending the rest of your life never able to top that.  Better to achieve success a little later in life after lots of work.  One of my biggest laughs is watching some kid on one of those so-called talent shows saying, "I've worked my entire life to _______" fill in the blank.   Get famous, win this etc.

Okay well have a good day and if you think I'm way off base I'll accept the flames.  It's NOvember and only 25º, I could use the heat.

I think being famous would be a terrible way to live , You could not go anywhere without not being followed .

I never thought about the "top" this idea , but that makes sense too .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)