AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

why do some people even go...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Outdoor Dave
Posted 11/7/2010 11:23 (#1425575 - in reply to #1425413)
Subject: Re: why do some people even go...

SE Nebraska
As a season ticket holder for the Indianapolis Indiana (Triple A affiliate of the Pirates), I have seen far too many people too deep in their cups make an ass of themselves. I have noticed the jumbotron (or whatever they call it now) operator showing some of these offenders on the big screen, and security seems to step in quite quickly. I enjoy a beer or so at the games (at $5.50 to $9.00, one or two is enough) but it makes me cringe that after 9 innings some of these same people are going to be driving home, often with their kids with them.

I have also noticed that anytime I find someone in my seats (Behind the Indians dugout by the home plate entrance, feet up on the dugout roof), it is someone who has been drinking pretty hard at the pregame patio party, and it almost always takes an usher to move them. As I give customers the tickets on a regular basis, I always warn em to not argue, just get an usher and show them your ticket stub. I do have two customers who will never get them again as they caused a ruckus being drunk and I heard about it from the regular usher when I went the next time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)