AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Offensive posts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 11/6/2010 10:30 (#1424037 - in reply to #1424016)
Subject: RE: Offensive posts

East central Iowa

Here's my  (nobody else's) problem.  I read this by Mike SE IL, a person I think is just fine.  He said, "If you know or suspect it will **** someone off when you say it, don't do it.  Take it elsewhere.  That is what the Boiler Room is for.  And even then use a little common sense."

However I'm not allowed and neither are some others in the boiler room.  And as I stated any comment will irritate somebody.  When anyone says if you suspect it will etc. then that pretty much shuts down free speech.  Yes I know with regard to this forum I don't own it and those who do are free to do what they want with it.  I'm generalizing.  My comments were not and are not limited to this forum.  It's getting to be a nation wide problem.  Speak the truth or your opinion and some group or person will start a campaign against you.  One wrong word around one person and you're out of work.

As a kid growing up in the melting pot of America it was common for people to ask where are you from?  We have a friend that works for a power company in CR and one of his co-workers asked another worker where he was from.  The worker complained that it was discrimination and the friends co-worker was fired.  I'm certain most on here know of some abuse of the politically correctness that has become so pervasive.  

Thank you for your kind reply.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)