AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Armstrong Economics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ehoff
Posted 9/26/2010 06:20 (#1374465 - in reply to #1374460)
Subject: Re: Armstrong Economics

Central Missouri
The chinese have dumped 10% of their holdings of our debt instruments in the past 12 months I believe. If you were china would you buy our debt paper? Just look at the dollar chart. If the fed goes to QE2 interest rates will go much lower but once 10 and 30 year paper get below 1% who is gonna buy it? They may be creating a future black hole where no one will buy our paper because the return and security is just not there. Then we have problems. Big Problems. Hyper-inflatin type problems. In the mean time it may mean that commodity prices have a run this fall much higher than we are thinking.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/why-qe2-qe-lite-may-mean-fed-will-...

The gold market has been easy these past 5 years compared to the decisions facing my business these next several years. When to sell, what to do with the proceeds and when to buy will be so much more important.

And now its off to one of my favorite places to meditate and count my blessings; My bowstand for the first time this fall. 25 yards out my back door to hunt the double drop that has been spotted several times.

Edited by ehoff 9/26/2010 06:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)