AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody own or use a Rawhide Portable Corral system?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 8/18/2010 12:32 (#1320859 - in reply to #1320821)
Subject: Re: Anybody own or use a Rawhide Portable Corral system?

Kansas
I personally like those braces that you can throw off the side off each panel and dig into the ground.

In the video he recommends not using them with the cattle in there but from my experience cattle that find a flexing place that gives, they don't come off of it like he says. They keep pushing. The entire deal of making panels strong enough to begin with is for crowding issues. Not to mention, it isn't the cattle at the panel that you have to worry about. Its the cattle 4 to 5 layers out pushing the the ones by the panel that cause them to bust open and get away.

I remember more days then not having pickups up against panels in places where an escape about took place or was a weak point where the most crowding took. I am glad to see that over with too.

Have yet to used it. Just have it set up but I am looking forward to using it. I will critique it after this falls weaning takes place. If its a pile of junk and workmanship is poor, you know darn well I'll be squawking about it. I never pass a moment to praise a good product or scoff loudly at a pile of junk.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)