AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Separation Divorce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Newguy
Posted 8/20/2010 23:01 (#1324674 - in reply to #1323490)
Subject: RE: Good post AM......Ditto.

Renville Minnesota

Been through the wringer myself.......   Its easy to go on thinking everythings ok, especially when ya ask the partner how things are and the answer is "Im ok"....     I still don't know all the answers, but I know from experience its good to get outside help if a problem exists that the two cannot resolve or begin to understand how to resolve.

Original poster wrote something about being a god fearing person......Good, get on it, use it, it will lead you where you want to be.   Its ok to get all the legality's in order for worse case, but remember that is for worse case.   If the research is done, both party's are "god fearing" individuals, the legality's will become non relevant......

My free advise:

Give her space, let her know you are available the drop of a hat for anything.

Look at her knowing she is the gift of your life.  Even when she's leaving. Even when she say's the bad things about you.  Its ok to not be perfect, and its ok to know it, live with it.

Go to a christian book store, buy all the books in the Marriage section.  Even the ones for women about men.  It'll give you comfort on those lonely nights.  Amaizing how fast of a reader you'll find yourself to be!   If ya gotta hire an extra guy for a short period of time to do odd jobs, do it.

Harvest is comming, your going to be busy, not able to focus.  Let the guys around you know your not focusing well, and let em know its ok to tell ya what your missing, or not getting done how it should be, they'll understand.

Your going through tuff times, real tuff, not good.   In the end, you will have to live with knowing what you did and what you didn't do.  No way, no how am I saying any of this is your fault, its the marriages fault, that includes you ...... and...... her.   guess what Im saying is to use this time to learn, if your like me, its way easier to fail at something you gave your all at!

My wife and I were very happy, got busy, grew apart, I missed something, and for 4 months we were apart (she moved into her parents).....Was told divorce was going to happen 3 months into it, nasty rumors were a flaring around this small town.  I kept the faith, had good discussions with a few I met here on NAT, but was prepared.   Long story short, it seems like a distant bad dream that happened 2 years ago.  We are very happy currently, nothings perfect, but thats ok if it isn't.  We have times where they are.

As for the Fireproof movie, the acting is not good, the production is cheasy, the plot and story line could possibly save your marriage.......... its that good. 

Best wishes, you have our prayers for your marriage.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)