AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agristar Global Satellite internet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

cottonfarmer
Posted 3/24/2007 00:03 (#124658 - in reply to #100962)
Subject: Re: Agristar Global Satellite internet

west Tennessee
Tommy been with Agristar for about 3 m onths now. I have to tell you that so far no complain ts what so ever !!! No satelite is as fast as dsl, in my opinion. however its damn close. have not had any service issues yet. its really fast. as far as dropping your dtn service... naaah I didnt. the extra stuff that agristar gives you in content over hughes net is really useless. like someone else said you can get it free. I was finally ready to commit to sattelite so I called up Agristar customer service and told them to hook me up. they were very very helpful and knowledgeable. however they said they were backed up two weeks on installs and wanted to let me know that before I made my decision. Well I de3cided to call Hughesnet customer service!!!!!!!!! What a mistake!!!! After going through about seven different computer generated responses, I finally get some Raghead on the phone in Pakistan whom I cant understand a frieking word, and he refuses to tell how long there wait is so I uttered some rude comments as I hung up the phone and dialed Agristar just as fast as I coul !!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway just my expierience, Dave
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)