AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

E85 Price
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Farmer at heart OG.
Posted 1/27/2010 21:05 (#1044781 - in reply to #1043831)
Subject: Some thing's I don't understand.

Wisconsin
Ever since a Renew station was placed 10 miles away in town I have ran the E-85 in my 2005 Nissan Titan pickup truck. They offer 3 grades of fuel E-10,E-20, and E-85. The price has alway's been at least 25 cent's better in price than E-10 sometimes even more. The coop in a different town started selling E-85 and is usually only 5 cent's lower than E-10 seam's to be greedy to me. Have a Kwik Trip now offering the E-85 but at a higher price also just opened so no real comparison yet. I really wished the ethanol plant would have followed up with selling straight to the public just to see what that price would be. The rumor was 1.20-1.50 a gallon for E-85 at their own pump's but I'm almost willing to bet some higher power was involved so this couldn't happen. For my lifestyle I would use the E-85 all the time even if it was priced the same as gas just my preference. No additives to add in cold weather,truck can run inside without burning eyes and stench of gas E-85 smell's nice ( probably bad for you though ignorance is bliss at times). At only 15% gas that ratio is incredible gas mileage if you look at it that way.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)