AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Opinions needed please :: website.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

amsunshine
Posted 1/27/2010 05:40 (#1043603 - in reply to #1043391)
Subject: RE: Opinions needed plase :: website.

Blooming where I am planted!
I like the look of your website.  The colors are vibrant, the layout isn't too busy, and even I, the non-farmer, can get an idea of what you do.  I'm having trouble figuring out what that multicolor illustration is below the Tru Count logo--could this be bigger?  I'd also like the print in the paragraph below the six illustrations to be bigger (I had to strain to read it).  I think having the fleshed-out descriptions in this paragraph in bullet points would make it easier to read for those readers who get bogged down easily. 

For example: from, "Not only do we sell products, but we also support them with a highly trained and qualified staff available 7days a week in season.  In addition to equipment sales we provide a variety GPS field services, mapping, and data processing.  So,  whether you are new to precision agriculture or want to add more technology to your operation we have the products and services you need and the knowledge it takes to support them."  I might instead do something like this:

"With the goal of helping you increase your productivity, we offer a complete precision agriculture solution, both for those who are new to precision agriculture, and for those who want to add more technology to their operation:

• Products that are the latest in precision technology

• Support for these products via a highly trained and qualified staff available 7 days a week in season. 

• Services which include GPS field services, mapping, and data processing. 

So,  for the precision agriculture novice or for the person who is more advanced, not only do we have the products and services you need, but also the knowledge it takes to support them."

I added a couple parts in there; they are kind of a stab in the dark, but I hope they will work for you.  I was thinking that a purpose or mission statement such as, "With the goal of helping you increase your productivity" would help convince the reader to pick up the phone and call you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)