AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got to Vent
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JKneese
Posted 1/17/2010 19:07 (#1027335)
Subject: Got to Vent

Yorktown, TX
I can't believe it. I've gotten to visit my wife 4 times now at the apartment that we have for her at Texas A&M (she is still attending). I came here this weekend to set her up with her books and find her classes and all that so she wouldn't have to do it by herself. We had some friends over, and went to bed around 1:45. We get up this morning to run some more errands, and we walk to the truck and her door was unlocked (I thought we forgot since it is not electric on that truck). As she opened it and looked at the seat, she realized that someone had broken out the triangular window on the passenger side of one of the older ranch trucks. Luckily they didn't take anything, but they did get the door open. We had some nice sunglasses, dvd's, a backpack with cloths, a field butchering set, and a little other stuff in there. There were some tax papers in there, but they weren't moved and hadn't been filled out yet. What gives anyone the thought to break into someone else's property and try to take stuff? I guess someone drove through the parking lot and they ran off because nothing was taken. I just don't understand those kind of people. We were lucky that nothing was lost, but we still have to replace a window. I'm just really pissed about it and thought it would help to vent.

Thanks,
JKneese
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)