AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jake!!! LOOK!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jakescia
Posted 1/11/2010 18:51 (#1017292 - in reply to #1017202)
Subject: RE: Jake!!! LOOK!!!!......Amen to the intimidation.........

Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577

The article does not address the issue...........but I would bet that her education enhanced her skills WITHIN the existing job, as compared to preparing her for something she was not already prepared for--------such as would be case of a four-year degree to the "usual" college student.

The big thing--------she handled it herself.  Maaannn.....I don't do that.  I engage a tax attorney, whose umbrella I work under, just so the legal fine points don't trip me.

Of course, if she screwed up, it would be hard for her to sue herself for negligence........

Anyone who believes the IRS is getting kindler and gentler..........please come see me, since I have lots of bridges to sell.....some maybe two or three times...........

Notice that the IRS finally dumped using private firms to collect IRS receivables??.........those private guys were totally out of control-------in my opinion. 

That was an issue that Chuckie-Boy Grassley and I were just not in agreement.........he promoted the use of the private firms.  I agreed with the concept, since I think the IRS is too much bureaucracy to function like a real business with respect to collecting receivables, but the private firms were just bandits....bullies.....nasty guys.    At least the IRS had/has rules that they must follow........even though they can levy on the outhouse.

Notice that the IRS is going to be used in OBama-care to police...........the positive thing is that the structure is there, and has every taxpayer/citizen tied to it---------downside is that the IRS will merely have more opportunity to learn new tricks at being the nastiest on the block.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)