AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View of Agtalk from a SF site poster
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sri
Posted 1/11/2010 00:15 (#1016213 - in reply to #1014336)
Subject: RE: View of Agtalk from a SF site poster

nw pa

i left there years ago after the first sign -up.. Didn't see much that applied to my kind of living. Too many shooting their mouths off on how things should be, Both sides are equal in that dept. problem I had was none of them were in the real world. Now most have moved over here and took up residence,after while the nuts on both sides grew used to them and trusted them.Everyone was sent to infiltrate the common man and to bring him down or over.  thught i had left afew behind. Kraft,mOS and miligan stick out as the worst.  Even their mother don't care for them.  Why should I.

Now that both sides have had the power to change what have we got, a closer more united country?  I don't think so.  It's total waste of time. Those that continue to do what they is right and those doing what they think is right. Somethings got to give and it's me.  Got no big beef with anyone. Probably one on one none would be bad. throw it out in the air and things change. Had about enough.... will check in to keep and eye on all the rads but mostly I'm just gone.  Boiler room is all yours.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)