AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View of Agtalk from a SF site poster
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

beh
Posted 1/10/2010 19:49 (#1015590 - in reply to #1014336)
Subject: What is wrong with discussion and debate?

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
There was a thread much like this over on the combineforum. Bashing NAT.

I can come to NAT when I need help/want to feel good. And have no fear of the responses here. I did it. This group has been behind me the WHOLE way. Many others as well have brought troubles and the character of the posters continues to shine.

Now that said, I do not want a goody goody one sided feel good forum. Being challenged makes me a better person and business man. I want to be challenged. I want to grow in those aspects. I do not always need a looks good. Looks like you are on top of things reply. There have been things pointed out to me here (in my own threads and others) that I never gave consideration too. It has changed the way we have gone about things. It has bettered me and our operation.

I do like spirited discussion. I learn from the challenges. I enjoy learning.

ag.com can consider themselves the elite and it sure will not hurt my feelings. At all. I have very little use for the crowd that is 1) of the mindset of the intellectual elite or 2) jealous of me.

I can get along with anyone, but I will decide to or not to be your friend based on your attitude of me.

For the combineforum: I am still somewhat active over there. Have gleaned some GOOD advice from there. I am actually a moderator there and very good friends with the administrator (Alex Ryan). For strait information it is great. To learn and challenge it is a bore. Thus I no where near as active there as I am here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)