AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speaking off boots tell me what you got
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ernie
Posted 1/13/2010 18:18 (#1020903 - in reply to #1016146)
Subject: I have the high , lots , of laces ones

North End I-15
It's not the fingers , it's the belly thats the problem :>)

What's nice is that you can pick the level of warmth needed . I never have cold feet nor hot feet in them . don't recall the model but they were/are for arctic temperatures . I wear very light socks in them .

I bought a cheap pair of brand x ones for slipping on quickly . The looked good but make your feet sweat , the arches ache , heals hurt .

Schnees are good .

July might be sale time ! :>)

They had to send me mine . I went to the store but the didn't have "big foot" size that day . So they mailed them to my home address once they were built. Would like to take a road trip down there again this winter to have a look see @ some of the newer ones , shorter , lighter . but still warm ones.

Last trip the boots were the "cheap part " I was in search of Lil' Gun Powder for my 17Ackley Hornet and 22 K Hornet . Stopped @ all the major sporting goods stores from here to there . Wife was not real happy with some of my purchases along the way .

The Boots were not the primary reason for the road trip .

But we did shop all the "junk shops" aka Antiques stores along the way , and a few "Garage sales". I got a deal on a set of burglary tools from a Deputy Sheriffs . Fellow @ Townsend junk store wanted to trade me a set of acupuncture needles for the lock picks .

Some places a search of the car with those nice tools would bring a bit more close scrutiny than one would like . :>)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)