AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone near Hutchinson, KS?????????????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

old-abe
Posted 1/10/2010 11:54 (#1014665 - in reply to #1014128)
Subject: not to get in a piss fight here Les

NW Oklahoma

guess I went to bed to soon

"Dog joke: no opinions posted by me! Asked if anyone else's e-mail was getting jammed with it. What's boiler room about that? "

Well since you can't figure it out I will tell you. It is a POLITICAL joke posted by you with the intent of making fun of the Dems 

next we come to

"The little girl thread you speak of wasn't mine. I did respond to it.........in the category it was posted in, I didn't put it in that category"

Well Les you just advocated a little girl telling the POTUS to F. off probably no POLITICAL intent there ether was there.  
   Then we have the

"Sign in Kansas; no opinions posted by me! Asked if anyone near Hutchins could verify its existence. What's boiler room about that?"

once again it is a POLITICAL sign with the intent of slamming the administration 

"Had the dog joke e-mail thread been about e-mails requesting opinions of crop chemicals, would it have offended you?"

nope- but it should go in crop talk

" Had the sign thread been a picture of a BigBud, with the same question, would that have offended you?"

nope- but it should go in machinery talk 

"Did you attempt to demean or chastise the author of the little girl thread, or are you just chastising me?"

nope, just you Les  the other post was gone before I saw who posted it.

the bottom line is Les  within one screen shot of the " cafe"  you had three defamatory post concerning Democratic party POLITICS  I would call that a trend of posting POLITICAL stuff in a non political forum and I called you on it and if that is not "promoting an agenda"  I don't know what is.  

Sorry if I upset you.
Jay  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)