AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone near Hutchinson, KS?????????????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

eddiedry
Posted 1/10/2010 01:11 (#1014128 - in reply to #1014111)
Subject: Re: Anyone near Hutchinson, KS?????????????

Wheatley, Arkansas
As stated earlier, I'm not promoting an agenda on this, or the dog joke thread, just asking a Q.

The little girl thread you speak of wasn't mine. I did respond to it.........in the category it was posted in, I didn't put it in that category.

I guess since the boards are a little slow tonight, 3-5 threads not to your liking is offensive to you, an I to be faulted that of the over 15000 users, no more put new threads up between mine?

Dog joke: no opinions posted by me! Asked if anyone else's e-mail was getting jammed with it. What's boiler room about that?

Sign in Kansas; no opinions posted by me! Asked if anyone near Hutchins could verify its existence. What's boiler room about that?

Had the dog joke e-mail thread been about e-mails requesting opinions of crop chemicals, would it have offended you?

Had the sign thread been a picture of a BigBud, with the same question, would that have offended you?

Did you attempt to demean or chastise the author of the little girl thread, or are you just chastising me?

Five Q's for you, care to answer them?

When I'm promoting an opinion, esp. a political one, I'll be in the boiler room!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)