AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ever run your wildblue over the bandwidth limit?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 1/9/2010 15:43 (#1013223 - in reply to #1012677)
Subject: RE: Ever run your wildblue or the bandwidth limit?

West Union, Illinois

Dave Cen.Ia - Wildblue should have a webpage that you can monitor your usage from, you may want to power down for a couple of days (if possible) and see if the usage still goes up.
There is. Go to www.wildblue.com and click on the link to wildblue.net and sign in (I go to http://partnerpage.google.com/wildblue.net and am already signed in, but you need signed in and turn on cookies to make it work)  Once there you can select various gadgets.  One of which is Wild Blue bandwidth usage meter.  I am currently at 53% of my download and 17% of my upload. My startup page is personalized with weather for here and 2 cities where we have kids, headlines, email inbox, etc.

I find Wild Blue a frustration.  I have a couple friends who think it is great.  It is better than dialup, but not as good as a good wireless ISP.  I have it be cause the wireless service in my area had so many issues I was without service 5 days of the last month I subscribed.  I hear they have since gotten their act together and improved service.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)