AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NE Soil Builder
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 4/16/2024 22:31 (#10709519 - in reply to #10709479)
Subject: RE: NE Soil Builder

nebraska

LPaulson7 - 4/16/2024 21:57 Bud, I grid soil test every year, I know what my soil need and doesn't need. Guys like you with all this soil health BS seem to live in a fantasy land...crops need fertilizer to grow. Plently of guys I've seen not put fertilizer on and their yields show it. If you want 200+ corn and 50+ beans it needs fertility. If your fantasy land stuff works, prove us all wrong and post here exactly what you use and yield maps to back it up...I'll post mine here, but I guarantee you that you will not post yours because your fairy dust doesn't work. From the viewpoint and many others on this forum you're sure talking alot without providing a single thing to back up anything what you're saying. Another word for that is a conman. I've tried plenty of these other snakeoil products that promise the entire world to test them...NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY WORK. At least not to the point of which they are marketed. One example is PB, great sounding idea, problem is it doesn't work...at least not as well as they say it does. You cut back 40 units of N as they recommend and you lose yield...may only be 2-5 bushels better then the control teat. Like I said, if you actually have anything to back up what you're saying, which I and many others here know you dont, then post it. Otherwise can it about all your fantasy things that we all know don't work
wow! You’re such a simpleton. I NEVER said plants do not need fertilizer. If you would have paid attention in previous posts that I. Sure you documented, you SHOULD know that plants have the ability to take nitrogen in through the leaves. Where in the hell do you think Nico es from, Einstein? You think what I am saying doesn’t work? Try using yer brain, and listen to Dr Elaine Ingham, o YouTube. She’s been studying soil science for 50 years! She knows so much more than most of you bitching about me, that I care to mention. Maybe in the wintertime when you all are sitting on yer butts at the coffee shop, you should instead try to learn something more than N P’s and K. How many of you do soil sampling besides the super sampler you are Paulsen? Do you know how to read one? Why do you keep buying starter when the tests are showing you have high levels of Phos? How about pH? I bet that’s about all you look at..,,oh my oh is bad, so I need to app,y Ten ton on. And I need 250 lbs of N or I won’t raise a thing. Well, mister, you’d be way off. Try pouring a gallon of water in an 8 ounce glass. That what all of you are doing with our precious npk’s, and you’re not smart enough to stop putting so much on. I always said here, BALANCE THE SOIL not anything else. So don’t tell me our products don’t work. I have plenty of proof. I haven’t seen any proof from anyone of you to prove me wrong. It doesn’t surprise me one bit the PB works for about one season, maybe two, before it falls on its face. So does that mean my products won’t work? Is so, since Biden is so bad does that mean ALL presidents are bad? Use you brain Paulsen, and stop insulting me. I’m here to help whoever want some advice. I do not know everything, but I do know if I help Mother Nature it’s way better than not! And you call me a conman? Prove it dumbo. Guys like you will always be a drug addict for the chemical guys. Keep buying and every year they will hafta change the formula cause it won’t work..just like pb. And there is a reason it won’t after a couple seasons as a rule, but I sure ain’t gonna tell you. I fact you know everything, you tell us big shot! And you say I am a conman? Go back to school and relearn 3rd grade science. And, one more thing a guarantee is only as good as the person who issues it. And you don’t have near enough money to prove us wrong! You’re just a laugh. Good luck when the feds come and tell you you’re using too much fertilizers and you will hafta cut it by 50-75%. Just look what’s happening in Iowa right now with hog lagoons. And a cross the pond. Why do you think all those farmers are protesting? It ain’t because they enjoy it. If you want to talk any ,ore you call me…if you think yer man enough. Those other guys sure ain’t. 402-947-5041. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• RE: NE Soil Builder - illinidirtfarmer : 4/17/2024 19:41
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - sand85 : 4/17/2024 21:00
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - NE Soil Builder : 4/17/2024 20:31
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Pvafarm : 4/17/2024 06:59
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Baby Robin : 4/17/2024 08:02
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - kb ag : 4/17/2024 09:05
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Niese : 4/17/2024 09:24
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - dko_scOH : 4/17/2024 09:31
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - high crop : 4/17/2024 21:11
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - MNfarmer85 : 4/18/2024 00:37
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Dan Michigan : 4/17/2024 13:11