AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Holganix Bio 800+
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 4/14/2024 10:34 (#10706317 - in reply to #10706290)
Subject: RE: Holganix Bio 800+

nebraska

Ringo539 - 4/14/2024 10:06 2nd year trying it. Spraying it on right now with the pre at 15gal/A Had it on both corn and beans last year on several spit field trials. Going back on the exact same split fiels trials but with the opposite crop. They tell me it works best after several yrs on the same acre. Not sure they'll get a 3rd chance to sell me any next yr if we don't see anything this year, but I believe in trying these products personally so you have good info. We will see.

If producers would just learn how the soil works, they could cut back sooo many expenses. i know it's busy season now, but find time to study this link, and watch it! It takes 45 minutes! The best explanation of how the soil works. If you all think you hafta use synthetic fertilizers, and so many chemicals, to raise a crop that is nutrient lacking for food, is just not right.  And who explains what a soil test is telling you? Why do you producers use starter? If you'd know what to look for on the B1 B2 of the test, why does your  agronomist tell you to keep using starter? Do you know that most every soil test I see has enough "starter" for generations? And, when the soil test shows you this, yet most say you MUST put back what your crop took in, is such a myth! Why keep buying the soda, and  not opening the can? Do you keep going back to buy another one, without opening the can? That is EXACTLY what you're doing with starter, AND NH3! Who is telling you to apply 200-250 lbs of N so you can grow 200-250 bu. of corn? Is it the fertilizer guys?  This link I'm about to share will explain quickly what I am talking about. If you could cut $100.00 or more of fertilizer expenses, wouldn't that change yer bottom line/ROI? And fungicides....what a joke. Do you realize the fungicides are causing you to apply the fungicides? Balance the soil, and you can let Mother Nature work her magic. Bit, HELp her, don't upset the apple cart here. How many of you agronomists actual explain what is goin on, on your farm? Ask questions of why you keep using herbicides, to control weeds. Why are those growing on your farm, is what I mean. Ask them how you can change the soil index's to stop the weeds from germinating. learn why NH4 changing to NH3 grows weeds. More Nitrate in the soil causes weeds to grow. Get ammonium levels higher than the Nitrate levels. Weeds will not grow. Prove me wrong! Why is carbon so important? What burns carbon from the soil? Synthetic fertilizers, and chemicals. Think about all this, when you write those huge checks to the co-ops that are keeping you an addict. 
 https://youtu.be/vIQwy0Xn9AU?si=R4EThMZtdTBNwvQB

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)