AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Desktop Only Farm and yield mapping software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Crhogan11
Posted 4/6/2024 11:15 (#10696172)
Subject: Desktop Only Farm and yield mapping software

I have been running Farmworks Desktop software for years, but after buying a new AFS Connect Magnum with a Pro1200 Monitor I am having trouble getting the as applied maps to show on my Farmworks Desktop software. I am currently running AFS Mapping and Records version 2021.02.00.355 this is the Case IH branded version but the software is the same. I am convinced that the ISOXML file type upload is the issue and probably would need a new version of the software to read it correctly. Unfortunately the support line has a message saying this software is no longer supported and I think Trimble has moved on to cloud based software as a replacement. I would much prefer to find a program that can run on my desktop without cloud connection for data privacy and security. My question is twofold, first I would ask if anyone knows of a way I can make my current Farmworks software read the data from the Pro1200 monitor? Second, if that is not possible does anyone know of replacement software available that is desktop based and doesn't require subscription fees? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)