AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eclipse near Sikeston Missouri
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Red Blood
Posted 3/19/2024 09:51 (#10671300 - in reply to #10671243)
Subject: RE: Eclipse near Sikeston Missouri

Eastern Nebraska
Skyhighballoon(MO) - 3/19/2024 08:02

The center line is around Jackson, MO.   Sikeston is a fair ways south of there.  I'm curious why you'd go farther south than the center line unless you are hitting up all the tractor salvage yards there.   Sloughclub in somewhere down in that area.  Patriot81 is in Farmington, MO I believe.

I will be on the north side of the center line in Perryville, MO as that is where my wife is from and we'll be at her mother's place.   Perryville is having a "Solar Fest" the weekend before, mostly on Saturday.  I'm bringing my hot air balloon (as are with several others) for a flight Saturday morning and a balloon glow Saturday evening at the Veteran's Memorial on the NW side of town (all weather permitting which is iffy for balloons in the spring).

See this link for an interactive Google map of the eclipse path which shows you the times and how long the total eclipse lasts at any selected point location.

http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/solar_eclipses/TSE_2024_GoogleMapFull.html

Yeah I guess I’m not sure why we’re going to Sikeston. I thought we looked it up one time and it was also the center but maybe the map wasn’t correct. Anyways we will be in that general area. Just looking for a place to view it. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)