AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MicroStrategy stock of the decade
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mr.Grain
Posted 3/19/2024 11:29 (#10671401 - in reply to #10669294)
Subject: RE: MicroStrategy stock of the decade

I agree with you 100% that MicroStrategy will be one of the best stocks for the next 1-2 years. I wouldn’t go chasing but we just saw a massive pullback which I see as an opportunity for anyone willing to hold for a year to a year and a half and able to stomach 30% swings.

Bitcoin prices go in cycles due to the halving event which occurs roughly every four years. (The next halviing event happens in 30 days).

In my opinion as well as many others, Bitcoin will likely reach $140k and has the potential to go even higher this cycle.

I highly recommend Googling what the Bitcoin halving means for those that don’t know. It is an algorithm programmed into Bitcoin to essentially guarantee the price goes higher as long as demand remains.

MicroStrategy holds $7 billion worth of bitcoin and will continue to pile on.

If you are looking to invest into MicroStrategy be aware that after Bitcoin tops out this cycle, the fall off will get nasty for both Bitcoin and MicroStrategy and stay nasty for a few years as it always does. So make sure you take profit and don’t get too greedy.

Before you blindly invest I would highly recommend doing some research on Bitcoin halving cycles and use your own judgment.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)