AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Continued discussion of peculiar changes with the brain after near death
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

FarmerTom4440
Posted 3/17/2024 15:18 (#10668744)
Subject: Continued discussion of peculiar changes with the brain after near death

This one I had to put the brakes on (at least temporarily) to keep from driving family nuts. Ha

I used to play acoustic guitars some. Not good but some. Just not enough free time to devote to it. After becoming disabled the urge to not just learn to play multiple instruments but also master and play them well, came about. I wanted to explore this urge fully and still do. Only thing is my location during recovery changed from rural to city in order to recover and have family nearby. It was not an area where I could've practiced in a garage or shop building to spare family. So now I'm back out in the country where a person can get away with making some noise and maybe even music once my attempts get better. LOL My general thoughts are that perhaps learning to play music can possibly help heal the brain. It's worth a good try. Used to sing in a choir for a year or so as a boy. Maybe some of that knowledge can still be helpful.

This one will no doubt take lots of time to invest in. Electric and acoustic guitars, Drums, Chelo, Violin, and Banjo are mostly though not all the instruments I hope to learn how to play well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)