AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Doritos has stepped in it!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Headland
Posted 3/6/2024 08:00 (#10653711 - in reply to #10653641)
Subject: RE: Doritos has stepped in it!

Malta, Illinois
The article David linked states that this was Doritos Spain. So I assume this is a Spanish arm of Doritos/Frito Lay? In any case they go out of their way to say several times that their decision to part ways with this person is not based upon her transgender status. Oh really? I would ask them this question. Was your decision to initially hire her based upon the fact that this person is transgender? I think we can all guess the answer to that question. People are free to live their lives however they wish but why a company would embark on such a campaign and risk offending such a large percentage of customer base to pander to such a teeny tiny percentage of people is beyond me. Did they learn nothing from Bud Light? Maybe this relationship was in motion before the Bud Light fiasco. I didn't read far enough to know when this actually took place. David mentioned mental illness. The remarks this person made when they were a teenager which are supposedly the reason for their termination speaks to their mental state. No one with a sound mind says things like that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)