AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nivida
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FW30
Posted 2/22/2024 12:59 (#10635123 - in reply to #10634707)
Subject: RE: Nivida

EC SD
Yes absolutely for real. By most valuation metrics their stock is getting cheaper as it goes higher. This is because their business revenues and profits are soaring faster than their share price. Not long ago, I had posted here that their stock was heading to $700 soon and likely could reach $1000 by the end of the year. They are well past $700 now and clearly on track to hit $1000 this year based on another blow out earnings report yesterday.

Their revenue is now 80% from data center products, and majority of that is for AI workloads. AI requires monstrous amounts of computing power and NVDA has a huge market share in that space. They are sold out for the full year and the insatiable demand is letting them expand profit margins along with production volumes.

What could stop them from this continued rapid growth? Well not much, other than some black swan type event like China-Taiwan war, WWIII, or similar. Otherwise they will continue this growth for at least another year and likely another few years. They announced a new recurring revenue product for managing their products in the customer's data center. They predict huge revenues and profits from this solution, and I agree it is likely to increase their growth rate (and share price) even more than currently predicted.

Do not take a short position on NVDA. I shorted the $550 puts over their earnings report and captured over 90% of the put premium in a single day. Too bad for the shorts...

Here is their table of revenues over the last couple years.

(NVDA Revenue Trend (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments NVDA Revenue Trend (full).jpg (59KB - 24 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)