AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nivida
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 2/22/2024 08:25 (#10634743 - in reply to #10634707)
Subject: RE: Nivida

I hear they know the perfect pattern to arrange rocks to make them think really well. Think about that, they know how to arrange elements to make them perform complicated math functions.

but in all honesty, I guess it’s data centers? People are saying it’s ai and that it’s a bubble that will pop but I’m not sure. I guess sales will prbly slow down some when amazon google meta and other big tech take a break from building data centers. Data centers are essentially just massive computer farms and the thing that makes a computer super is the semiconductor in it. And nvidia has for a long long time made the best semiconductor. And if you had to build a data center for ai, or streaming services, or crypto mining, and it was going need to be “future proof” and last a long time you’d prbly want the best of the best which is nvidia. I think ai is a scam. I think crypto is a scam. But peak human technology is actually nvidia designs and I don’t think “technology” is a scam. It’d sure be nice to see a major pull back. Their biggest weakness is they rely on tsm who relies on asml. If Taiwan gets invaded well….. but xi recently came to america and Bent the knee so I don’t think Taiwan is getting invaded just yet.
There’s a lot of other tech companies out there but three really come to mind for me, they won’t be pulling an smci I don’t think but I think they are pretty important in the supply chain. Smci for example could disappear and it wouldn’t matter. I like asml and tsm and amd
I also think nvidia could pull back to 400 ish in the next couple of years

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1140381&mid=10...

Edited by Deltamudd 2/22/2024 08:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)