AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heftys
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JAnderson
Posted 2/16/2024 07:58 (#10625558 - in reply to #10625548)
Subject: RE: Heftys

McCanna, ND
Iowajim - 2/16/2024 06:51

oldbones - 2/15/2024 17:26

Did you check their Ag Phd videos? Here's what I got when I googled. Between NAT and YouTube (Hefty videos), you could get a lot of information.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ag+phd+wheat+videos+youtube&sca_esv=...

Hope this helps. I have also emailed them in the past, and they answered my

questions on their radio show.

I did talk to a couple of the Hefty wheat guys at the Vermillian machinery show back in January. They were very helpful while I talked to them. They got my information and sent a workbook from their 2023 wheat seminar to me. The book is very good, it’s full of good information. I can probably grow this wheat using information from this book. But I want to sit across the table with someone to talk it over. I don’t want to divulge too much information but I have convinced an organization I can grow their wheat much, much better than they have in the past so I want all of my ducks in a row so to speak. They have a huge wild oat problem and have not used fungicide of any sort. I am a corn bean guy but I traveled with the wheat harvest for a little over a decade so I am very familiar with wheat when it is dry and crispy and some growing information has rubbed off on me but not enough to make me feel completely confidant.

Sounds like you need your CCA license.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)