AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for something different than digistar/TMR tracker for Dairy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

LazyJDairy
Posted 1/26/2024 17:27 (#10594862)
Subject: Looking for something different than digistar/TMR tracker for Dairy

Central East River South Dakota
We have been using digistar (now Topcon) forever and using TMR tracker to input rations/and some of their reports. Our feed wagon tractor has a one of their touchscreen displays and the rations are all uploaded via USB and you can modify the load size from the touchscreen. The Loader has a cab control where you can see the scale readout and can advance to the next ingredient if you get close enough. Our touch screen is getting issues and we want to know what other people are using besides TMR tracker? Read about and talked to people at feed by milc and their "one" setup where you use android devices instead of scale heads and like what i hear about phone use for modifying pen load sizes and such...but what i understand is you need to have data or wifi in your feed yard if you want to have a display in both the feed wagon tractor and the loader. We sometimes feed with 2 people and was wondering if you both guys can see what the load needs simultaneously? my understanding was it was one or the other...does anybody else use this program? What other programs to people use that i could ask some more in-depth questions about? Websites don't seem to offer alot of answers other than try our demo.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)