AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greenstar rate controller in a Hagie 2101, does this sound right to you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/16/2024 08:00 (#10577124 - in reply to #10575914)
Subject: RE: Greenstar rate controller in a Hagie 2101, does this sound right to you

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Sounds as if your sprayer was designed to mate with a Raven 460 (440/450 without section switches) since you have the 16 pin AMP connector in the sprayer where I have the 37 pin connector. My sprayer was intended to work with the Raven 4600.

With my STS-10 there was a pump switch on the Hagie dash. With my STS-12 there is none since the Raven 4600 has that ability. This means that when I wire up the Ag Leader system in the STS-12, I need to provide a way to stop the pump. In my case, it appears that the previous owner installed one in an empty knockout in the Hagie side panel. My sprayer has a switch in that location but all the wires have been removed. I believe I will be able to use that switch to provide a way to break the PWM signal to the PWM valve that runs my spray pump.

This means the operator will have a convenient way to insure that the pump is OFF when the tank is empty etc. For normal spraying, that switch will be ON allowing the PWM signal from the Ag Leader module to control the speed of the pump.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)