AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm Already Sick Of Winter...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

cows-n-crops
Posted 1/14/2024 09:40 (#10573273 - in reply to #10572941)
Subject: RE: I'm Already Sick Of Winter...

NEMO
woodchuck - 1/14/2024 04:37

Cows-n-crops, I would put that picture in a frame on the wall. Talk about motavation to get out of bed in the morning.

Picture worth a thousand words. You should be so proud of the little guy, He sees you as a a mentor for sure.

Woodchuck you are right I should do that.

There is a funny story behind the pic.

I walked down the hill to a water tank and he followed. I knew there was a foot deep by foot wide cow trail somewhere and by golly I found it and fell down in the snow. He being light enough, the snow held him up.

On the way back up the hill I stepped over the cow trail so not to fall down and little man was questioning why he didn't fall in it the first time. While I was pointing out to him his foot print and the snow holding him up, he fell waist deep into the cow trail!

At some point a hired hand pulled up on the hill in another truck and started taking pictures! I was shaking my head and hand at the hired hand because I figured he caught me on camera down in the snow. He laughed and said no he didn't get his phone out quick enough for that but that is why he was taking pictures!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)