AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CIH Magnum 200 Pressure Transducer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

atwfarm16
Posted 1/4/2024 05:59 (#10556372)
Subject: CIH Magnum 200 Pressure Transducer

Central IL
I put a GFX 750, Nav 900, and Nav3 controller on a 2019 Case Magnum Midrange 200. Steering works fine except for the manual override. The voltage should go from 0-5V and voltage does move when I move the steering wheel but it will go anywhere from 0-56V is the highest I have seen. Brings up manual override voltage too high faults. I have tried a different Nav 3 controller, tried loading different vehicle profiles and different ways as well. Tried from different versions using AP toolbox, and from building a profile on the GFX. I have 100% verified that I have the correct vehicle profile. Also I did change a TAP from pressure transducer to flow switch just to see if that made a difference, but no luck. Tried on Nav3 version 13.75 only and the GFX on 11.24, 13.40 and 13.60. I tried to look an find the pressure transducer and or a flow switch on the tractor and could not find it anywhere. Does anyone know where this could be? Trying to locate it to see if voltage really is high there somehow, or if it is a bad sensor. Or also is there a possibility that this tractor has an encoder setup similar to what JD 8x30 series use?

TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)