AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Importance of vitamin K2-MK7 for health
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 12/21/2023 06:49 (#10534372 - in reply to #10534103)
Subject: RE: Importance of vitamin K2-MK7 for health

Pittsburg, Kansas
Good luck on that one. I still have some in my legs from the motorcycle accident. Nothing severe, but just notice my legs feel funny and not as coordinated.

I have been running a 75-100 yard dash each morning and that has seemed to help my coordination considerably, at least for a time after the run. Then I walk around a block.

Started this sprinting back last spring but at that time could hardly get past a trot without feeling like I was going to fall on my face. Started out only a hundred or two hundred feet at w time two or three times a week. Now while down here with nice weather up to a city block length daily. I sprint as fast as I can to the next block then circle back and pick Carolynn back up at her walking speed then we both continue around the block walking. This all done right before breakfast.

At home we almost never eat breakfast but down here the housekeeper that also makes breakfast for the guests really worries and fusses at us if we don't eat something. So we have two eggs 6 days a week. She is so sweet and been coming here so long she is almost like family. So we humor her. :-)

I know you are not up to running. I was not either. I'm totally surprised at what I have been able to work up to. I was hardly able to trot to start out. I've been listening to some guru's that say an all out short sprint (VO2max) is better to improve health than aerobic distance running. Maybe, maybe not but I figure something is better than nothing. Up to 35 push ups. Couldn't do one after motorcycle accident. Could do 3 girl pushups only. Been a long road but I'm getting there.

Edit: I see in the video they were using 300 or so mcg's. Most supplement are no more than 100.

Edited by John Burns 12/21/2023 10:32

(PC190017 (full).JPG)

(PC190008 (full).JPG)

(PC190010 (full).JPG)

(PC200049 (full).JPG)

(PC200023 (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments PC190017 (full).JPG (202KB - 76 downloads)
Attachments PC190008 (full).JPG (171KB - 84 downloads)
Attachments PC190010 (full).JPG (214KB - 76 downloads)
Attachments PC200049 (full).JPG (92KB - 70 downloads)
Attachments PC200023 (full).JPG (103KB - 75 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)