AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI T40 vs XAG p100 pro
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 12/8/2023 14:52 (#10515700 - in reply to #10512166)
Subject: RE: DJI T40 vs XAG p100 pro

Southern Missouri
We learned crossways to breeze works the best ,for us anyway, 30 fps is about 20 mph and that seems to be pretty standard in the drone world . If you fly into the breeze and then when you turn at end of field and go back other direction it means your flying with the breeze,when drone gets turned around and kicks the spray on , the droplets can blown in front of drone and collision radar can get confused looking at those spray drops and cause a little issue with drones takeoff, as long as breeze is a little crosswise to spray no issues with that and when it’s releasing spray with wind from behind and then other direction is releasing spray with breeze coming at it from the front I think changes swath of spray just a little, calm seems to be the best and most of what we do with ours is fungicide in summer and pretty easy to find lower wind speed and desiccating soybeans in the fall is normally pretty calm for us, I tell people and couldn’t mean it more ,after having our own drone spraying operation this year there’s just no way I want to be without one
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)