AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dryshod boot questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

dabeegmon
Posted 11/28/2023 06:33 (#10500247 - in reply to #10500175)
Subject: RE: Dryshod boot questions.

SE Manitoba
Russ In Idaho - 11/28/2023 05:09

Well slap you up side the head! Did you read the warranty? For lifetime. I've been wearing them for a year now, no holes in them yet. Your supposed to be able to take wornout pair to stores that sell them and exchange or can mail them back. The big outdoor stores sell them around here, I've just bought them online.

So for around 150 US. bucks you could have socks for a lifetime, just walk on down to the creek and wash them, hang them on the tree to dry. But of course in winter time up north might want to chop a hole in ice and hurry and get a bucket of water take back to shack. Wash and hang by wood stove to dry.

I look at the price of socks as a cowman, I didn't have to shear the wool nor spin it to make socks. However I still have to buy my lamb chops and socks. I like to think I'm keeping the sheepman in business.

Na - - - - you wash them in water that's melted snow and then you hang them outside.
Then when they're frozen solid you carefully take them off the line and then hang them inside.
When they thaw - - - they're dry.
If you're NOT careful taking them off the line and you crack them in the process - - - you rec tum (sic) (LOL).

(What - - - - you've never heard of dry COLD air before - - - - - you southern boys is all spoiled !!! (LOL))
(And the guys I knew that had been in the central southern Yukon would be laughing at me!!!!!)

I have socks over 15 years old still in the rotation and they were bought for a lot less than $25 a pair.

Don't have any socks bought in the last 10 - 12 years where they're lasting in the rotation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)