AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air seeder - fertilizer - humidity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

prmckay220
Posted 11/21/2023 06:41 (#10490376 - in reply to #10490241)
Subject: RE: Air seeder - fertilizer - humidity

Lone Wolf Ok
Thanks for the responses. We are using DAP while planting Wheat with an JD1890 Single Shoot Air Seeder. More days now are starting out Foggy/with high humidity and I don't want any unnecessary 'opportunity'.

Our DAP has showed up as different 'varieties' -- Large Green pellets and now Smaller White/Black pellets. Per supplier - it's the same - but from different places that they could get it from @ the Port. The smaller pellets have many more fines and I am leary of the distribution towers.

I am using a blockage device on the 8 main hoses from the cart to the tool. Ag Express has a new Monitor I am trying out for them that I think is excellent - It is a bar graph. It monitors average across the sensors and then shows above/below -- It has saved me several times already. The Alarm system works as I like it to - End of Row Alarm and only if an individual row has extreme issues, It is touch screen and has actual settings for brightness and Alarm Volume. The only thing I have asked to be changed is that it doesn't stay 'powered up' and you have to turn on the unit each time you start the tractor. (unlike my GPS/Video Screens)
It is a 'Vanguard'.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)