AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray Drones
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 11/23/2023 10:07 (#10493469 - in reply to #10493417)
Subject: RE: Spray Drones

Southern Missouri
We certainly have and I bet as much as coups operators are doing they’ve really got hands on info, we definitely like spraying crossways to the breeze and that is easy to do with any air application, we rely on chem suppliers to help us with correct surfactants per the type chemicals, doing the desiccation and seeing exact results in 24 hrs makes it easy to adjust spray height , width of swath etc , my son sprayed every application we did last year and feel like we had best aerial application patterns , amount of correct chemical to correct spots that we ever had by far,by far ,if we mess up we know it right then, lots of things such as fungicides that if a plane turns it on or off a little early or a little late how the heck is anyone ever gonna know ? Believe me if you look at drone application screen you know exactly where a boo boo might have been or wind speed a little to high , never knew anything about that at all when hiring a plane when spraying something that really doesn’t show up like desiccated crop does , like I said , I don’t think anything will tell on your spray pattern like desiccating does , even pea brains like us can easily see it .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)