AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns - Seychelles Islands Diving ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/19/2023 18:09 (#10278314 - in reply to #10278176)
Subject: Bahamas

Pittsburg, Kansas

Might have. Probably on the Juliette. This time we are going on Blackbeards and it has been quite a few years since on one of their ships. Blackbeards my wife calls camping at sea. It is pretty rudimentary. She much prefers Juliette, We will get in 18-20 dives though in the six days we are out. I was going without my wife and diving with a buddy from Bonaire. I had told him I would go diving somewhere sometime if he wanted and he took me up on it. So would have been no pictures as I don't like under water cameras much. But turns out the shindig wife was supposed to go to didn't happen so I ask her if she wanted to go and they happen to have a couple slots still open so she is going. So probably some pictures will be taken. She doesn't hardly like to dive without a camera in her hand.
Edit: looked it up. Blackbeards is 65' boat, Juliette is 100' with half as many divers. Same size crew. Blackbeards is cozy. Pricing reflects it. Same type diving.

https://allstarliveaboards.com/blackbeards-vessel/

This the Bahamas liveaboard she prefers. In fact she basically said she would not go on Blackbeards again (though she has been a half dozen times). Then it came down to me going and she could stay home or go. She she changed her mind. This one has half as many divers with about the same size or slightly larger boat. Much nicer accommodations. It sails out of Florida (crosses open ocean to the Bahamas) where Blackbeards sails out of the Bahamas (although they used to sail out of Florida and make the crossing years ago). I spoiled her and took her on a nicer boat (with a private cabin no less), now she's gotten uppity about it.
https://julietsailinganddiving.com/

Edited by John Burns 6/19/2023 18:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)