AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (4) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help finding dry fertilizer hoses
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 5/23/2023 11:50 (#10240430 - in reply to #10240371)
Subject: RE: Need help finding dry fertilizer hoses

210 Industrial Dr., Arlington Wisconsin 53911
Yes the adapters. Yetter part number 2515-547. Press fit on opener boot and use regular tube

Edited by jd7810 5/23/2023 11:52

(IMG_5151 (full).jpeg)

Attachments IMG_5151 (full).jpeg (104KB - 62 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)