AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (190) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help finding dry fertilizer hoses
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 5/27/2023 07:19 (#10245421 - in reply to #10240348)
Subject: RE: Need help finding dry fertilizer hoses

Winkler, Manitoba Canada
Youngohioian - 5/23/2023 09:43

My planner has Yetter Dry coulters on it

I need to replace the hose from the hopper to the coulter. I spent an immense amount of time searching and cannot locate this hose either as a fertilizer hose or as a seed tube hose. Does anybody recognize it?

Isn't that just a standard JD fertilizer hose from a 7000 planter fertilizer attachment? Part # B35601?

Edited by WTW 5/27/2023 07:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)