AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Golf elbow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

littlejo
Posted 4/24/2023 10:37 (#10201291 - in reply to #10200263)
Subject: RE: Golf elbow

Big Sky Country
paulsneighbor - 4/23/2023 19:04

i had it really bad for about 4 years......my funny bone was sticking out about 3/4 of an farther than norm ...extremely painful .....at first dr said ibruprofin....which i didnt do...dont like what that does to my stomach ....so after a couple years a chriropractor told me i was a fool for not taking the ibruprofin ,,said it may have too much damage for too long.....it comes from gripping something very tightly ......i didnt know this until it started to feel a little better and i built a fence for the neighbor and the pain came back immediately ...and i still never stopped pounding on his fence.......it was from me gripping the t post pounder ...i had put in miles of fence over a couple of years and do them all by hand ...i figure a little hard work and excersise never hurt right ?......so i found a chriropractor that gives a tingley current to the area on my arm and started taking collogen everyday.....took about 18 months and feel i am totally healed......i give most of the credit to the collogen .....i have to build a fence for another farm this spring ....i will be getting a kid to help and drive the post in with a tractor bucket ........i guess i somewhat learned my lesson........

Wandering off—as usual—-I also use the bucket. Kinda hard to see and guys right in front of you—-driving by one of my many junk——errr…. Material stockpiles, i eyeballed a 10’ by 10” I beam—-say, bet I could boom that to bottom of bucket, have one side stick out, get some more weight and be safer.

I got a pipe about 1” shorter than plate to top of post, can start to pick front wheel up before post bends, stop when pipe hits dirt.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)