AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Front Load Washer’s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

CMN
Posted 4/7/2023 10:44 (#10177131 - in reply to #10174814)
Subject: RE: Front Load Washer’s

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
We have had front loading wash machines since the late 90's, my wife is five foot nothing tall and would never go back to a top loader. The clothes come clean no matter how dirty they are. As another forum user stated leave the door open a little on front loaders when not in use. Make sure to use the high efficiency laundry detergent products designed to be used with front loaders.

Our first front loader was a Maytag Neptune. The Maytag Neptune was OK but I wouldn't buy another. We had some repair issues like door seals and tub mount hub with it. I felt it should have lasted longer than it did before it was deemed unrepairable.

Our current front loader is a Electrolux that we have had for almost ten years, it has washed a lot of clothes and we have had no trouble at all with it...knock on wood. The Electrolux clothes dryer bought at the same time has been trouble free as well...knock on wood. They are both high capacity machines. One load will you keep busy folding clothes for quite awhile.

Based on our experience with the Electrolux front loader, my wife suggests taking a look at Electrolux front loading wash machines.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)